Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Happy New Years to everyone!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve
and New Years! 
My New Years was pretty low key. I was on call at my job New Years Eve
so I practically worked the whole day. I came home around 9pm
and was able to relax before midnight. Luckily I didn't get called back into work!
So i'm very fortunate for that because I was exhausted! 
My parents came home from a party just before midnight,
so did my boyfriend, (but he didn't come from a party lol),
So i was able to spend it with them! 
My boyfriend brought home some sparkling grape juice
it was delicious!!
I couldn't drink, didn't want to risk it. 

My bf and I ended the night watching Sons Of Anarchy! 
LOL! That was our New Years Eve!

The following day we slept in a bit,
then headed to Bass Pro Shop in Manteca.
That place is huge with a variety of outdoor goodies!
It was pretty cool, my first time there! 
For dinner we headed to this restaurant that serves Cambodian food. 
it was delicious, was had beef noodle soup and some papaya salad.
Since we were full afterwards, we went to best buy to walk it off
and bought myself a tripod. 

Again, ended the night watching Sons Of Anarchy! Were on Season 6 episode 7!
So we're almost to the finale! 

On another note,
2014 was a great year, I'm thankful for my job and hit my 1 year mark.
There were so bumps along the road, especially towards the end of 2014,
however, I will learn from those obstacles and improve myself from them.

I look forward to what 2015 has to offer 
and I have a ton of goals to accomplish,
one of them being 
-using the majority of my makeup!
I have a ton of makeup and need to start using them all!
I also need to keep up with my blog,
and I also want to make more youtube videos,
it's fun, and I don't mind that I don't have a lot of viewers.
I also want to start Vlogging just to keep a video journal
to look back on.
and a goal that I want to accomplish for the rest of my life
is to live a healthy lifestyle, which means exercise and eat healthy :)
of course ill splurge here there, I need to live a little.

One of my biggest goals for this year is to buy myself my own home.
So, I need to work extra hard this year and SAVE my money of course,
By the end of this year, beginning of the next, I want to buy a home :)

Highlights of 2014:
-Going to the American River with family 
-Buying my first car!
-Going on Vacation to Hawaii with my BF (his first time)


Recap of 2014:

New Year 2014








Start off the year with our 9 year anniversary!


Celebrated Mom's 55th Bday

Attended Bong Chanhthi and Edwin's Wedding




New Beats HeadPhones Thanks to my BF

Went to Old Sac



Jaydekai's Bday

EASTER




Father's Day!


My 24th Bday


Forth of July





I went blonde!


Juno's Bday!



American River



Maddyx and Jaelynn


My new car! 





Maddyx's Baptism


Manang Ro's Graduation BSN RN MSN, FNP


Pa's Bday!


Oahu, Hawaii! 






Fishing with Parents and my BF!


Thanksgiving! 





Christmas! 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled