Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks + 2 Lime Crime Velvetines

Saturday, January 10, 2015



I just received my Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks in the mail today!
Right when they arrived, I grabbed my Camera and wanted to record a video
since I was so excited to try them and share it with you all.
I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks, although they can be drying, I love the finish,
and formulation. They feel very lightweight on the lips and MATTE is my favorite
lipstick finish!

The shipment came quick, I ordered three lipsticks in the color Vamp, Heathers and Vintage
the day that day launched, JANUARY 7. Luckily, they were all in stock.
I originally wanted to order Pure Hollywood as well but thought I
had a similar lip color to that and didn't need it. The next day I was itching for it
but it was sold out! The following day or two days later, the 3 colors that were out of stock
were back in stock! They restocked the products very quickly and I received
my package pretty fast. Within 3 days! I went ahead and ordered Pure Hollywood yesterday,
and I am now waiting for it in the mail so I can have a lip swatch for that color too.

You can only find these colors on the Macy's Website and the Anastasia Website.
I don't think it's being released anywhere else. I got mines from the Anastasia Website,
When I  went to the Macys website, all the colors were already sold out.
However, I just checked and all the colors are restocked again.
 I believe this will be a permanent product in their makeup line.

Here's a bit of info straight from the Anastasia Website about these liquid lipsticks

RETAIL PRICE: $20
Full coverage, intense pigment, and a matte finish in an easy-to-apply liquid formula. One sweep delivers vibrant long-wearing color that sets all day. Formula is ultra-pigmented. Swirl wand around tube to evenly mix color before application. Available in 20 shades.

They feel like the other liquid lipsticks that I have.
The smell reminds me of a mascara scent. 
The other that I have which is from Sephora, Kat Von D, Stila and Lime Crime,
All have a vanilla sweet scent. 
These colors are all very opaque and dry a Matte Finish! 

I also purchased two other Lip Velvetines from Lime Crime 
in the color Pansy and Salem.

I also have other liquid lipsticks that may be similar to vintage
which is Dose Of Colors in Berry Me and A sephora Liquid lipstick

the other colors are just for packaging comparison



Anastasia Liquid Lipstick - Heathers
L-R Vintage, Vamp, Heathers

L-R : Vintage, Vamp, Heathers, Kat Von D- Vampira, Lime Crime - Salem
Kat Von D- L.U.V and Lime Crime- Pansy.
*not pictured Dose of colors Berry me

Heathers


VAMP

VINTAGE

LIME CRIME VELVETINE-  PANSY


SALEM




http://anastasiabeverlyhills.com/whats-new/liquid-lipstick.html
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/anastasia-beverly-hills-liquid-lips?ID=1914670&CategoryID=65894

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled