Emerald Green Eyes

Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's been a while since i've done a colorful look.
I'm not as creative as I was back in the day where I would experiment
with several different color. I've just been leaning more towards neutral
and everyday colors.

Here's a look I created using MAC's Emerald pigment
along with other MAC eyeshadows.
I've been neglecting my MAC shadows since I have so many
other eyeshadow palettes from different brands.

Face:
Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation - Shell Beige
Nars- Laguna Bronzer
Shea Moisture Pressed Powder - Tropea Almond
Tarte amazonian clay blush - Glisten

Eyes:
Smashbox 24hr Eye Shadow Primer
MAC Emerald Green Pigment - Lid
MAC Soft brown Eyeshadow - Crease
Mac Rice Paper Eyeshadow - Brow bone
Mac Nylon Eyeshadow -inner corner
MAC Mulch Eyeshadow - Under eye
MAC Dark Edge Eyeshadow - Outer Corner
MAC texture Eyeshadow - Crease
Lancome Art Liner
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Ardel False Lashes - Demi Wispies

Lips:
Urban Decay naked 2 lipliner
Urban Decay Naked 2 Lipstick











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled