Thanksgiving !

Thursday, November 28, 2013

It's been a long while since i've updated.
I've been slacking tremendously. 

Anyhoo! My Thanksgiving was pretty awesome,
spent time with a few of my close family members.
It wasn't anything big, we don't really 
have a big party on Thanksgiving as we would
during Christmas.
My brother cooked the turkey and gravy,
I cooked the garlic mash potatoes and mac and cheese,
my boyfriend helped me with those.
I also made the pumpkin pie cheese cake,
while my boyfriend's sister and I also made a
green bean casserole.
It was fun, basically the siblings chillen in the kitchen.

We had a late start to our thanksgiving meal.
My brother cooked the turkey late because he had
other things to do in the morning.
I didn't know how he wanted the turkey cooked,
so I left it all to him, and made the side dishes.
In the meantime, my cousins who live 2 houses down,
came and delivered some of their food for us to eat.
I'm thankful for that <3 .="" div="">

Once we were done with our food, 
we invited them back over for a Thanksgiving dinner.
It was scrumptious !

This year, I'm so very thankful and blessed to be 
surrounded by all my loved ones! I'm also very thankful for
great health, and also getting my first job ever for my nursing
career. I also got my first pay check the day before Thanksgiving,
that was a treat. I'm thankful for everyone and everything in my life.
All the struggles that lead me to becoming successful,
all the love and support throughout the years from family and friends,
being able to wake up each day with a roof over my head, a full stomach,
and a great car for transportation.
I'm truly blessed..

I know I think I have some bad days,
but my bad days are far from struggles that others may have.
There's always something good in your day, no matter how bad you
think your day is.

I'm always thankful, each and every day.

IMG_2092

IMG_2096

IMG_2093

IMG_2111

IMG_2117

IMG_2120

IMG_2123

My boyfriend and his family
IMG_2130

IMG_2133

IMG_2135

IMG_2140

IMG_2152

IMG_2162

my boyfriend made the garlic bread!
IMG_2174

IMG_2177

IMG_4221

me cooking in our cluttered kitchen.
Thankful we have a kitchen and appliances that work,
even though they're old.
IMG_4224

babe, freshly grating cheese for my mac n cheese. <3 p="">IMG_4225

bro and I getting our cooking done.
IMG_4227

IMG_4229

Bro cutting up his turkey
IMG_4234

Manang Rowena with her food baby.
or maybe a real one...?
IMG_4247

Buffet Style
IMG_4252

Mei and EyeZ
IMG_4254

Manang Ei, stuffing her face.
IMG_4255

My lovely parents <3 p="">IMG_4256

Manang Ro and JJ
they helped me get my first job ever!
Love them.
IMG_4257

IMG_4259

Love this man forever n ever n ever
IMG_4262

My dad and brother <3 p="">IMG_4265

IMG_4266

My bOo n his Sis
IMG_4267

signature pic.
IMG_4269

The Couple of the year
IMG_4271

IMG_4272

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Untitled